October 3, 2012: 1.0.1121
From Tribes Ascend Wiki
- Base Sensors no longer require line of sight to to a Technician’s Deployable Repair Kit in order to be repaired.
- Increased direct hit multiplier from 1.4 to 1.6 on Pathfinder’s Blinksfusor, and reduced aoe radius by 5%.
- Increased knockback on Pathfinder’s Impact Nitron by 20%. (It’s now roughly half that of the Explosive Nitron).
- Decreased fire rate by 20% on Phase Rifle and SAP 20. Note: this lengthens the delay between shots allowed, but it does not change the time for energy to regenerate to a full shot.
- Fixed issues preventing deployable Repair Kits from repairing Base Radars.
- Fixed issue on Sentinel’s Nova Blasters where the weapons were mistakenly getting partial inheritance. They are now the same as other Automatics and Projectile based pistols.
- Several optimizations have been made for machines using low or minimal settings.
- Several platform changes have been made to improve the game’s support for 3rd Party Distribution and Publishing partners.
- Fixed issue where Simulated Projectiles setting was not saving properly.
- Fixed issue on Blinksfusor where reload sound was not playing properly.
- Fixed issue on Spare Spinfusor where it appeared as a Blinksfusor to enemies.
- Fixed issue on Permafrost where corpses could pass through certain areas.