|Type: Explosive Projectile|
|Damage (Splash): 410-205|
|Damage vs. Generator: 574|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 826|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 826|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 826|
|Damage vs. Shrike: 1720|
|Magazine size: 2|
|Carried ammo: 36|
|Reload type: Clip|
|Gold cost: 500|
|XP cost: 44,000|
“Quickly finding popularity across the Wilderzone, the Twinfusor fires two disks per reload. Sleek and sexy, much of the success is being attributed to it's simple marketing slogan: "Think Twice"”— In-game description
The Twinfusor is one of the three Twinfusor variants in Tribes: Ascend, and is an unlockable primary weapon for the Soldier. It varies from the Spinfusor in that it fires much faster, but deals significantly less damage per shot and must reload after firing two discs.
A direct mid-air kill with this weapon will award the "Blue Plate Special" accolade.
- Upgrade 1: +6 ammo (30 total)
- Upgrade 2: +20% damage vs armored targets
- Upgrade 3: +6 ammo (36 total)
- The Twinfusor, like other Twinfusors, does more damage with two disk hits than the original does with a single hit. Players who are very confident in their accuracy with Spinfusors will find the Twinfusor to be a much better option.
- A good tactic can be to 'bounce' enemies using the first disc, which then propels them into the second disc. This can make for consistent hits with both discs, and with a good aim can also help to guide direct hits.
- Due to the greater overall damage, one can rapidly destroy Base Turrets and other base assets using the Twinfusor.