|Type: Projectile (Bullet)|
|Damage: 80-56 (842-589 DPS)|
|Damage vs. Generator: 64|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 0|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 0|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 0|
|Damage vs. Shrike: 52|
|Magazine size: 28, 32|
|Carried ammo: 368|
|Reload type: Magazine|
|Attack interval: 0.095 (10.5 Rounds Per Second)|
|Reload time: 1.22|
|Gold cost: Free with class unlock|
|XP cost: Free with class unlock|
“The TCN4 is a well-balanced and capable SMG.”— In-game description
The TCN4 SMG is the initial primary weapon for the Technician class. It fires a fully automatic stream of straight-firing projectiles with moderate damage falloff at range. The TCN4 is one of many primary automatic weapons in the game, and in terms of damage per second, is one of the most powerful available.
- Upgrade 1: +56 ammo (302 total)
- Upgrade 2: +4 Magazine size (32 total)
- Upgrade 3: +56 ammo (368 total)
- Upgrade 4: -15% reload time
- The TCN4's high rate of fire and high damage output coupled with its large magazine size make for one of the game's most powerful SMG weapons, only surpassed by the NJ5-B SMG in raw damage output and matched by the NJ4 SMG, at a rate of 80 damage per round (fire rates and DPS vary). However, the TCN4's role as a primary weapon lands it as the most powerful primary SMG.
- The TCN4, like all other automatic weapons, requires the user to lead moving targets, as it is a projectile bullet weapon rather than a hitscan weapon.