|Type: Projectile (Explosive)|
|Damage: 425-185 (X-Y DPS)|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 1785|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 612|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 612|
|Magazine size: 4|
|Carried ammo: 28, 36|
|Reload type: Magazine|
|Gold cost: 500|
|XP cost: 44,000|
“The TC24 can fire four short range explosive projectiles before having to reload.”— In-game description
The TCN24 is an unlockable primary weapon for the Technician class. It fires energetic projectiles that explode on impact or in midair after about two seconds with a small area of effect. It deals roughly half the damage and has a much smaller blast radius than the Thumper, but its rate of fire and clip size is increased dramatically.
A midair kill with the TC24 will earn the Air Mail award.
- Upgrade 1: +4 ammo (32 total)
- Upgrade 2: +20 vs. Armored Targets
- Upgrade 3: +4 ammo (36 total)
- The TC24 could be considered a midway between the TCN4 SMG and the Thumper, as it is effective at both outdoor and indoor combat, but not as effective as either specialized weapon. As a result, technicians who expect to be moving between indoor and outdoor combat often (as is common among technicians), will find that the TC24 compliments their play style.
- The TC24, with it's straightline projectile and small radius, is functionally similar to the Plasma Gun, and may be more useful to players skilled with plasma weapons.
- Because of its air burst, it handles similarly to a light version of the Titan Launcher.