|Type: Explosive projectile|
|Damage: 700 (429 DPS)|
|Damage (Splash): 500-250 (245-153 DPS)|
|Damage vs. Generator: 700|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 840|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 840|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 840|
|Damage vs. Shrike: 1750|
|Magazine size: 1|
|Carried ammo: 28|
|Reload type: Single|
|Attack interval: 1.63s|
|Gold cost: 420|
|XP cost: 37,500|
The Stealth Spinfusor is an unlockable primary weapon for the Infiltrator. The weapon itself does 70 less damage than a Pathfinder's Light Spinfusor but uses the same model with a red disc and almost robotic sounds.
Base splash damage: 500
Upgrades are included in the infobox.
- Upgrade 1: +5 ammo.
- Upgrade 2: +20% damage vs armored targets.
- upgrade 3: +5 ammo.
- While replacing the SMG gives the Infiltrator less chasing power, it enables him to do most other tasks more efficiently. Because of the splash damage, the Stealth Spinfusor is much more user-friendly weapon for dueling, especially indoors.
- It also gives the infiltrator the ability to disc-jump, enhancing their speed and thus their ability to react to changes in the battlefield.
- The Stealth spinfusor has overall better dueling capabilities than the Jackal, as it is able to do more damage per hit, but the Jackal improves the Infiltrator's ambushing skills due to the ability to set traps.
- The Stealth Spinfusor constantly emits a low, humming sound when idle, however, like all idle weapon sounds it is client-side only and cannot be heard by other players.
- The Stealth Spinfusor's reload sound is a very odd, robotic sound that is unlike anything else in the game.
 Video guides
Primary weapons guide : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V47wlMEgRmc