|Gold cost: Free with class unlock|
|XP cost: Free with class unlock|
“When activated, this pack renders you invisible to all enemies. You'll appear briefly when taking damage, firing a weapon, or at speeds over 173kph.”— In-game description
The Stealth Pack is the initial and only Pack item for the Infiltrator class. This pack grants temporary, absolute invisibility at the cost of slowly draining the user's energy. If the player is damaged, fires their weapon, or moves at speeds above 173KPH while invisible, they will become temporarily visible to enemy players. When partially revealed, the pack remains active and enemy players cannot use the spot command on the infiltrator. Without upgrades, the Stealth Pack drains 5 energy every second. Fully upgraded, this is reduced to 4 every second.
- Upgrade 1: -8% energy drain.
- Upgrade 2: -8% energy drain.
- Upgrade 3: -8% energy drain.
- Smoke Grenades allow the infiltrator to instantly cloak and also negate the revealing effects of damage taken for a short time.
- If within range of either of the enemy jammer pack items, the Stealth pack will fail and reveal the infiltrator much like when taking damage.
- If walking through a snow covered landscape such as Katabatic or Permafrost while cloaked, other players may be able to deduce where the infiltrator is by looking for the snow being disturbed by their feet. Repeatedly tapping the jump key or skiing will hide this effect.
 See also