|Type: Explosive Projectile|
|Damage (Splash): 660-330|
|Damage vs. Generator: 924|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 1329|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 1329|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 1329|
|Damage vs. Shrike: 2770|
|Magazine size: 1|
|Carried ammo: 28|
|Reload type: Single|
|Attack interval: 1.88|
|Gold cost: 160|
|XP cost: 9,000|
“Many tribal warriors disdain the modified spinfusors issued them, and in protest have modified the spinfusor MKDs to have performance similar to a standard spinfusor.”— In-game description
The Spinfusor MK-X is an unlockable secondary weapon for the Juggernaut class and is considered an upgrade to the Spinfusor MKD. It fires a straight-flying disc projectile that explodes on contact with any surface or after six seconds. This variant deals more damage at the expense of a smaller splash radius. Players transitioning from the Soldier class will not have issues with this variant as it shares the same splash radius as the Spinfusor.
A direct mid-air kill with this weapon will award the "Blue Plate Special" accolade.
- Upgrade 1: +5 ammo (24 total)
- Upgrade 2: +20% damage vs armored targets
- Upgrade 3: +5 ammo (29 total)
- As always disc snipping is not advised, Juggernauts have mortars to deal with static base defenses and enemy deployables.
- Better damage is generally preferred over larger splash as the Juggernaut's role involves it being in the midfield were being able to bounce players around with the splash damage is almost never possible.
- Pay attention to your health when disc jumping as you will be traveling with much less health than with the Spinfusor MKD, if you can see or anticipate a hostile on/at your destination then take your time as your large health pool is your only advantage against lighter classes with greater mobility.