|Damage: 640 · (80 damage * 8 pellets)|
|Damage vs. Generator: 512 (64 * 8)|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 0|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 0|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 0|
|Damage vs. Shrike: 416 (52 * 8)|
|Magazine size: 5 (6 with upgrades)|
|Carried ammo: 35 (56 with upgrades)|
|Reload type: Single|
|Attack interval: 0.96s|
|Reload time: 3.26s|
|Gold cost: Free with class unlock|
|XP cost: Free with class unlock|
“Deals massive damage over short distances."'”— In-game description
The Shotgun is the initial secondary weapon for the Pathfinder class. This close-quarters hitscan weapon deals a devastating amount damage when used point-blank, but suffers significant falloff as range increases.
- Upgrade 1: +10 ammo (45 total)
- Upgrade 2: +1 clip size (6 total)
- Upgrade 3: +10 ammo (56 total)
- As a hitscan weapon, there is no delay from the time of the weapon firing to the impact of the round, so leading the target is not necessary.
- Being incredibly short range, the Shotgun is not an ideal weapon for chasing enemy flag carriers. The Light Assault Rifle is a much more effective weapon for this task, as it has far greater range.
 See also