|Type: Projectile (Bullet)|
|Damage: 170-127 (944-705 DPS)|
|Damage vs. Generator: 136|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 0|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 0|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 0|
|Damage vs. Shrike: 110|
|Magazine size: 16|
|Carried ammo: 100|
|Reload type: Clip|
|Attack interval: 0.18s (5.5 Rounds Per Second)|
|Reload time: 1.2s|
|Gold cost: Free with class unlock|
|XP cost: Free with class unlock|
“A precision weapon, the SN7 is perfect for finishing off an enemy after an ambush.”— In-game description
The SN7 Silenced Pistol is the initial secondary weapon for the Infiltrator class. It fires a straight-flying projectile with moderate damage falloff at range. Compared to the Throwing Knives, the SN7 offers much higher magazine capacity and faster fire rate at the expense of damage output.
- Upgrade 1: +24 ammo.
- Upgrade 2: -30% reload time.
- Upgrade 3: +4 clip size (16 total)
- Since the SN7 fires in a straight line, destroying Technician Light Turrets from a safe distance is entirely possible, only taking a few rounds to accomplish.
- The SN7 is recommended for players who may have trouble aiming projectile weapons, as the larger magazine and fire rate make misses more forgiving than the Throwing Knives.
- As the SN7 has a higher damage per second (but not fire rate) than the Infiltrator's SMG, so it can be an effective substitute and allow a player proficient with the silenced pistol to choose another primary, such as the Jackal or Stealth Spinfusor.
 Video guides
Secondary weapons guide(Thanks to Yamiks):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i11BAK61ygw
 See also