Repair tools can be used to damage enemy generators, base defenses, and vehicles. When used on turrets, the repair gun will disable them from shooting. The final rank of this perk gives a 25% damage reduction when multi-crewing vehicles.
- Upgrade 1: +5% Repair Rate.
- Upgrade 2: +5% Repair Rate.
- Upgrade 3: +25% Protection Multi-Crew
Showcases damage per shot against base assets and vehicles.
- Though it is possible to damage enemy structures and vehicles with this perk, this feature is virtually useless since it does so little damage and requires the player to stand still while damaging it. Instead, the upgraded repair rate and vehicle protection should be the primary reason for using this perk.
- Since the Beowulfs and the Grav Cycles are the only vehicles capable of having multiple players crew them, the Shrike cannot be benefited by the final upgrade of this perk in any way.
- Technicians who prefer to stay near the base and repair base assets will find this perk to be incredibly helpful, as Mechanic combined with the Improved Repair Tool can allow him to repair most assets in seconds.