|Type: Projectile (Explosive)|
|Damage: 100+(4*450) (1900 Total) · (1 initial, 4 cluster)|
|Damage (Splash): 60|
|Damage vs. Generator: ?|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 200+(4*900) (3800 Total)|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 200+(4*900) (3800 Total)|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 200+(4*900) (3800 Total)|
|Damage vs. Shrike: 250+(4*1125) (4750 Total)|
|Reload type: Single|
|Gold cost: 500|
|XP cost: 44,000|
“A modified version of the Fusion Mortar, the MIRV Launcher can spread its damage over a larger area.”— In-game description
The MIRV Launcher is an unlockable primary weapon for the Juggernaut class. It is a long-range artillery weapon that fires a large arcing projectile. If the projectile collides with the ground when used in short-range applications, it lingers for a moment before bursting, releasing four smaller projectiles that will explode upon contact with any surface. When used long-range and the projectile's 2-second fuse is allowed to expire mid-air, it will burst into four smaller projectiles that explode on contact, spreading the weapon's impressive 1800 damage over a large area. The initial burst of the projectile deals 100 damage, bringing the weapon's entire damage output to a devastating 1900.
The MIRV Launcher, by name, refers to multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle, even though the weapon's projectile never leaves the planet's atmosphere.
- Upgrade 1: +5 ammo (21 total)
- Upgrade 2: +20% damage vs armored targets.
- Upgrade 3: +5 ammo (26 total)
- The MIRV launcher can spread its damage over a much larger area than the Fusion Mortar, making it an effective weapon for clearing flag stands. The Fusion Mortar and Fusion Mortar Deluxe, however, are still required for precision strikes against base assets or Heavy on Flags.
- If mortaring from great distances the area covered will be so large that the resulting damage is miniscule or a complete miss. To condense the spreads for confined flag stands (such as Arx Novena) a Juggernaut will need to move closer to the flag stand than normal. This can lead to being an clear target in the midfield as repositioning for proper coverage may not allow the player to hide.
 See also