|Type: Explosive projectile|
|Damage (Splash): 380-190|
|Damage vs. Generator: 532|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 766|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 766|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 766|
|Damage vs. Shrike: 1595|
|Magazine size: 2|
|Carried ammo: 26 (38 with upgrades)|
|Reload type: Clip|
|Gold cost: 500|
|XP cost: 44,000|
“Quickly finding popularity across the wilderzone, the Twinfuser series fires two disks per reload. This light version has been modified for pathfinders.”— In-game description
The Light Twinfusor is one of the three Twinfusor variants in Tribes: Ascend, and is an unlockable primary weapon for the Pathfinder. It varies from the Light Spinfusor in that it fires much faster, but deals significantly less damage per shot and must reload after firing two discs.
A direct mid-air kill with this weapon will award the "Blue Plate Special" accolade.
- Upgrade 1: +6 ammo (32 total)
- Upgrade 2: +20% damage vs armored targets
- Upgrade 3: +6 ammo (38 total)
- The Light Twinfusor, like other Twinfusors, does more damage with two disk hits than the original does with a single hit. Players who are very confident in their accuracy with Spinfusors will find the light Twinfusor to be a much better option.
- The Light Twinfusor can also be better option than other weapons when capping as it is much easier to clear flagstand from deployables and defenders with two shots.
 Video guides
 See also