“Increases energy regeneration rate 6%.”— In-game description
The Energy Recharge Pack is the initial Pack item for the Pathfinder class, and an unlockable pack for the Sentinel. It improves the user's energy recharge rate slightly(by 6%), and can be upgraded to give them an even greater recharge rate.
- Upgrade 1: +4% energy recharge.
- Upgrade 2: +4% energy recharge.
- Upgrade 3: +4% energy recharge.
- As a Pathfinder, the energy recharge pack can aid the player by extending the potential height of each jump, allowing the player to reach incredible speeds when used effectively. This is more recommended for pathfinders attempting to capture the flag, since Chasers will find the Thrust pack to be a greater help.
- Some routes are suited to one pack more than the other, and thus the player should choose the pack that works best for the routes that he or she has learned for that map. Generally routes on maps with large, steep hills like Katabatic or Tartarus may work better with the energy recharge pack, while routes on flatter maps such as Sunstar or Crossfire tend to be easier with the Thrust pack.
- As a Sentinel, the energy recharge pack is a must when using the Phase Rifle, as it will increase the overall DPS of the rifle and improve mobility. However, because Energy Recharge replaces the Drop Jammer, the sentinel offers less help to his team's base defense.
- When using either BXT rifle in conjunction with this pack, the sentinel's mobility is dramatically increased, giving the ability to escape difficult situations or move to a better perch.
 See also