|Type: Explosive projectile|
|Damage (Splash): 500-250|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 480|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 480|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 480|
|Damage vs. Shrike: 1500|
|Magazine size: 3|
|Carried ammo: 42|
|Reload type: Cylinder|
|Attack interval: ??|
|Reload time: ??|
|Gold cost: 160|
|XP cost: 9,000|
The Dust Devil is an unlockable primary weapon for the Raider class. It fires slow-moving, arcing projectiles that stick to any surface and detonate with a large splash radius after .75 seconds. The Dust Devil deals less damage overall than the original ARX Buster, but has a much larger blast radius.
A direct hit with this weapon will deal 500 damage per projectile compared to the 600 damage of the standard ARX Buster.
Killing an enemy by attaching a sticky projectile to them with this weapon will yield the "Sticky Kill" accolade. Additionally, if the enemy is airborne at the time of death, a kill earned in this fashion will also earn the "Air Mail" accolade.
- Upgrade 1: +6 ammo (36 total)
- Upgrade 2: +20% damage vs armored targets.
- Upgrade 3: +6 ammo (42 total)
- The Dust Devil is essentially an ARX Buster that is more specialized for dealing with infantry rather than base assets. Shooting all three grenades in a wide spread at areas dense with enemies will damage more of them than the original Arx Buster, allowing the Raider to better disrupt the enemy defense, his primary role.
- The Dust Devil is even better than the Arx Buster at area denial, as it covers a larger area with damaging explosions.