December 6, 2012: 1.0.1185
From Tribes Ascend Wiki
- Owners of Custom Servers can now ban individual weapons or perks on their server. Under Gameplay Settings, use the Ban Equipment menu option.
- Improved memory usage and management. Some users with 32-bit operating systems were crashing after running out of memory, which should now be resolved.
- Added a safe mode option which runs the game with default settings and lowest texture quality. To access safe mode, open the Tribes: Ascend Launcher, click the settings icon, and enable “run game in safe mode.”
- Added a system to adjust core player physics values on Custom Servers, and in local roaming maps. This system is designed to give control to advanced players who want to tweak player movement variables. We will work with the community to organize a series of presets that can be applied to custom servers and focused playtests experimenting with physics changes.
- For more information and instructions on how to change settings, visit the Tribes: Ascend Dev Blog: http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=345&t=96589
- Fixed an issue where the Brute’s Light Sticky Grenade would not explode if the grenade was primed when the owning player died.
- Increased Sentinel’s Drop Jammer radius by 50%.
- Reduced Raider’s Whiteout Grenade radius by 10%.
- Reduced Technician’s TCNG Quickfuse damage by 12.5% and radius by 4%.
- Reduced Technician’s TCNG damage by 10% and radius by 6%.
- Reduced Infiltrator’s Sticky Grenades XL damage by 20% and radius by 14%.
- Reduced Infiltrator’s Sticky Grenades damage by 16% and radius by 16%.
- Reduced duration of Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal Grenade both by 1s. Reduced knockback on each individual beam substantially.
- Change the time between shots on Infiltrator’s Jackal from .25s to .35s.
- Reduced Brute’s Plasma Cannon hit-box size by 28% and reduced starting clip size from 10 to 8.
- Reduced Raider’s Plasma Gun hit-box size by 28% and reduced starting clip size from 10 to 6.
- Reduced Doombringer’s Mines detonation range by 10%.
- Reduced Soldier’s Short-Fuse Frag Grenade damage by 20% and radius by 16%.
- Reduced Soldier’s Grenade XL damage by 9%.
- Reduced Soldier's Anti-personnel Grenade damage by roughly 8% and radius by 4%.
- Reduced range of the Sonic Punch perk by 36%.
- Increased radius of Raider’s Jammer Pack by 42%.
- Increased damage falloff on Sentinel’s SAP20 Sniper Rifle and Phase Rifle to be more similar to BXT1 Rifle. (This is a nerf).
- Decreased damage on Pathfinder’s Holdout Shotgun by roughly 5%.
- Fixed a bug where players could launch themselves off a vehicle by a collision exploit.
- Added the ability to filter the server browser list by ruleset (Official and Custom right now)