From Tribes Ascend Wiki
Earn an extra 100 Credits for enemy kills.
- Upgrade 1: +50 credits earned.
- Upgrade 2: +50 credits earned.
- Upgrade 3: +100 credits for belt kills.
- Classes who tend to get a large amount of kills, such as Sentinels and Brutes, are most benefited by this perk, as it allows them to make an even greater amount of credits.
- Since Technicians are often expected to upgrade and maintain the base assets, this perk can aid them by accelerating the upgrading process.
- Using this perk can increase the chances of getting a "buy one get one free" orbital strike, where the strike deals enough damage and kills enough players to give the player who called it in 10,000 or more credits.
- When fully upgraded, this perk can be more useful than the wheel deal perk (provided the player gets a decent amount of kills) in terms of price reduction. Since Beowulfs have incredible firepower, they tend to get the most kills of all vehicles; bounty hunter can allow the player to continuously purchase additional Beowulfs as they are destroyed.