|Damage: 560 · (70 damage * 8 pellets)|
|Damage vs. Generator: ?|
|Damage vs. Base structure: 0|
|Damage vs. Gravcycle: 0|
|Damage vs. Beowulf: 0|
|Damage vs. Shrike: ?|
|Magazine size: 5 (6 with upgrades)|
|Carried ammo: 30 (50 with upgrades)|
|Reload type: Single|
|Attack interval: 0.96s|
|Reload time: 3.26s|
|Gold cost: 240|
|XP cost: 21,000|
“Shotguns deal massive damage over short distances. This modified version deals less damage, but has higher accuracy and tighter spread than normal.”— In-game description
The Accurized Shotgun is an unlockable secondary weapon for the Sentinel class. This close-quarters hitscan weapon deals a large amount of damage when used point-blank, but suffers significant falloff as range increases. As opposed to other shotguns the spread is much tighter on the Accurized Shotgun while the range is unaffected. This means that more shots will hit at longer ranges than with other shotguns.
- Upgrade 1: +10 ammo (40 total)
- Upgrade 2: +1 clip size (6 total)
- Upgrade 3: +10 ammo (50 total)
- As a hitscan weapon, there is no delay from the time of the weapon firing to the impact of the round, so leading the target is not necessary.
- Sentinels expecting to deal with Infiltrators may prefer the Accurized Shotgun over the other secondary weapons available to the sentinel, as it can shoot a large amount of pellets over a wide area, potentially exposing cloaked Infiltrators. Also, most Infiltrators tend to fight in close quarters even furthering the effectiveness of a shotgun over the other pistols.
- When compared to the other secondaries available, the Accurized Shotgun is a much more reliable weapon with higher damage burst damage. Nova Blasters have amazing damage potential but require pin point accuracy, and the Falcon, while an excellent dueling weapon, cannot deal the same amount of raw damage as quickly as a shotgun.